The debt consolidation loan by Old Mutual offers loans up to R 120,000 with up to 60 months to repay.
The whole idea of this type of finance is to
combine all your current loans into one lump sum amount and to have only one
amount to repay monthly.
The product is called My Money
So what do you need to apply for the My Money Plan?
- You need to be employed for more than 12 months with your current employer.
- You must be a South African resident.
- You need to be older than 18.
- Need to have a valid South African ID book
- You need to provide the bank with your latest payslip
- You need to provide the bank with the last 3 months bank statements ... to proof that your salary has been paid into your account.
We advise that you do not use
this cash to buy luxuries, but merely to
consolidate your debt. Do not apply for
additional debt after this has been approved.
We are not affiliate with this company in any way and only wrote this article for the benefit of our readers. Feel free to visit the website of this credit provider.
For some more reviews about various credit providers:
Boodle payday loans - click here
Standard bank Personal loan review - click here
Capitec bank personal loan review - click here
African Bank inSeconds loan review - click here
ABSA Bank personal loan products - click here