You can now pay accounts using the Snapscan application from a smart phone. This is a safe way of paying accounts without needing cash.
The Snapscan application get
linked to your credit card. All you
need to do is scan the bar-code of the merchant you need to pay.
So how do one install Snapscan and how does it work?
- Download the Snapscan application from your smartphone and follow the instructions.
- It will ask you to "scan" the credit card you want to link to the payments.
- You will also be asked to provide a security pin ... to make sure nobody else can use this to do payments.
- Once done you can simply scan a barcode at any merchant (shop that support a Snapscan) and the detail will be displayed on you cell phone screen.
How do you become a merchant?
- Simply visit the Snapscan site here and click on "snapscan for business".
- You will need to complete the short application online and within minutes you will be a merchant.
- We recently activated us as an merchant and are really excited to change form the normal credit card machines to this new method of payment.
- There are no monthly charges and only 3% fee per transaction.
Read more about other services we offer:
Employees tax (PAYE) or value added tax (VAT) registration.